Friday, October 7, 2011

Sleep Deprived Spelling Ace!

Ok I just finished my last post 3 hours ago and I have been up for almost an hour. That means if there are any typos your just going to have to cope. My Husband is home and he just took my pictures along with my measurements so I figured I better post them before I chicken out! Here goes nothing!

October 7, 2001 8:20 am CDT

Chest 61.75 inches
Arm 17.5 inches
Hips 61.75 inches
Thigh 26 inches
Weight 375.2

These measurements disgust me. I know what to do about them though and I will be doing it starting NOW! (ok after I get another hour or so of sleep)

After I weigh in today I will either be editing this post with my weight or I will put it in a comment.  Have a beautiful day!


Sleep Deprived Spelling Ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment