Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sometimes life is the battering ram and your the door!

Wow has it been a long time since I have updated anything. I guess I have just been dealing with life more or less and have forgotten that I may not be the only person interested in the goings on  of the past 9 months.
Well just a quick update in as few words as possible. Life has beat my ass this past 9 months.  I refuse to dwell on this any longer though. It is time to pick myself up by the boot straps and start the moving forward. On a good note however as life has been having it's way with me it has also been shoving those nasty pounds right down the gutters too!

This month is going to be a particularly rough one so I made the decision that meals would be preplanned. Here is a list of the meals I will be making if you would like to have the recipes to any of them please do let me know.


Breakfast: (there are not many of these as we do not often get up early enough to have a true breakfast.)

Bacon and Egg Toast cups

Homemade easy Cinnamon Rolls

Omelets

Homemade Pop Tarts

Baked Stuffed French Toast

Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit bake

Biscuit Bubbles



Lunches will be left overs as it just does not make a whole lot of sense to me to be making a meal when there is food in the fridge.


Dinner: (there will be leftovers frozen here for repeat meals)

Spaghetti Bread

Doritos Taco Salad

Beef and Noodles

Homemade Hand Pies

Pizza Casserole

Chicken Ala King

Sloppy Joes

Potato Soup

Homemade Beef Stew

Sausage and Sauerkraut

Homemade easy Chicken and Dumplings

Skillet Lasagna

Red beans and Rice (scratch made)

Chili

Tater Tot Casserole

Hash brown Casserole

Mexican Stuffed Shells


I know not all of this is calorie conscious, but everything is ok in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment