Saturday, October 15, 2011

4:30 am

It is 4:30 in the morning and I can not sleep. I am terribly discouraged as I gained 2.4 pounds this week and well truly have struggled more than I ever have before. We also talked about some really heavy things tonight. Things that could alter 7 lives forever. Those things will remain unnamed for right now because they do affect more than just Kent and I.

I have to remember to bring a fan to Gma's next time we stay here. It is always warmer than our house. I wake up several times in the middle of the nigh here and that makes for bad days. Back to the weight gain. Not only am I stressed to the max but I am also always craving something sweet, and can not seem to motivate myself to walk. Guess that is an issue! Moving is important and I know that just need someone to move with me. Going to try and sleep, Good Morning to you!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment